NOTICE: All forms are subject to change without prior notice.
We encourage UMASS students who are first time renters to take the off campus housing webinar called Living Off Campus Certification which can be seen at www.umocss.org
All individuals 18 or older that will occupy the apartment need to complete the application and UMASS form. If you do not meet our minimum income requirements then you will need to submit a guarantor form. You will also need to submit a photo ID (license, passport, student ID) for our records.
The Application, UMASS Form and Guarantor Form can be filled out on-line then printed, signed and faxed or mailed to us. If you prefer you may also print out these forms and fill them out by hand using the forms below (viewable with Adobe Reader – free download here).
- Check List Topics – Information to guide you
- Application – fillable - Must submit a photo ID
- UMASS Dorm Check – All applicants must complete
- Guarantor – fillable - Must be notarized
- Rental Rates Sheet - Information Only for Puffton Village
- Rental Rates Sheet - Information Only for New Fort River & New Hollister Apartments
Sample lease documents:
- Copy of Our Lease
- Lease Addendum A (rev ’15)
- Lead Paint Notice per government requirement (Puffton Village is a lead free property)
If You Desire To Sublet:
All information, including rental fees and policies, is subject to change without notice. Call office for latest exact polices and fees.
Puffton Village does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities.